Some inpirational monolouges along with some side cracking sketches
Saori showing she is "married to the job"
- Saori: "We police officers, carrying the burden of justice, have no time to be infatuated with things like Go-kon or love!!"
- Natsumi: "Going to Go-kon is fine. Even police officers are human. Just one or two lovers doesn't matter."
- Saori: "No way. My lover is my work."
Miyuki: "Oh dear." Natsumi: "Newbies always say that."
- (2nd Season, Episode 2: Goukon Victory Equation)
Yoriko exaggerating about their upcoming visit from Inspector Arizukia
- Yoriko: "... he carries his Arizuka File with him all over the country and he's sometimes called the Inspector from Hell. Once he sets his sights on you, you're finished."
- Yoriko: "None of you know about the King of Hades. We must do something quickly, or we'll end up being banished."
- (1st Season, Episode 6: Frightening Judge from Hell, Superintendent Arizuka)
Chie explaining the reason why she applied to be a copper
- Chie: "To make my grand debut into society."
Natsumi: "A society girl?"
- (1st Season, Episode 8: Big Duel for Lucky Yoriko)
Chie's motto in life
- Chie: "A girl needs Mister Rich, not Mister Right."
Ken and Daimaru are sitting on the couch practising to ride motorbikes but Ken is starting to tire
Ken: "I've had enough of this, Dad. Let's stop! We've been at it for two hours already. I'm so hungry, I'm starting to get dizzy!
Daimaru: "We're not quitting. If you can't take the heat, I can't teach you all of my stunts."
Ken: "What stunts do you expect me to do on a police bike?!?
(1st Season, Episode 16: Mystery! Nakajima's Double)
Write the second section of your page here.